Tuesday 1 January 2013

dress basic simple




I am looking for dresses similar to . Looking for something basic that I can wear to work in the winter with a cardigan, or just on its own in the summer. Easy to take care of, that sort of thing. Something on the less-sporty side would be great.





I'm 5'2", 125 lbs, if it matters. I'm very pale so no light or neon colors. I work a desk job at a university and commute by foot, bus, and train to campus every day!





Target has a variety of dresses that may work for you in its "wear to work" category, here. I like these posted by insectosaurus at 7:33 AM on July 19, 2011





I'm a big fan of Asos for this sort of thing.





posted by guessthis at 7:34 AM on July 19, 2011





The Patagonia Banda dress is very similar to the one that you linked. I have it in 5 colors and love it. It is of "bathing suit" material, sort of, which turned me off at first, but once you're wearing it, no one notices that it isn't cotton.





I'm also a fan of the Margot dress from Patagonia, which is cotton. It looks great with boots or tights or with nothing on your legs. I have that one in like. 10 colors. I buy it every season in plain or print.





I also recently got one of these wrap dresses from Patagonia. The fit isn't like the Banda or Margot, but it is Cocktailjurken 2012 a nice plain dress.





posted by k8t at 7:46 AM on July 19, 2011





Lole and Prana are my go-to brands for this, though they can skew a little sporty. Going to Zappos and looking for one mouwloos avondjurken of those brands, then searching for similar styles may give you what you are looking for though.





posted by pixiecrinkle at 7:53 AM mouwloos avondjurken on July 19, 2011





If you're near an H I just got a simple navy jersey dress there for about $15. It might be a little lightweight for the dead of winter but it'll be good for fall and spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment