Sunday 6 January 2013

Dress + Cardigans




{Photos by Cameron Ingalls}





I am still loving fun, bright cardigan with a wedding dress, I love it on these bridesmaids as well. I have done a ton of online bridesmaid dress window shopping, Trouwjurken Met Kant went to a few shops with Rich sister, Deb, try on dress, my sister has on a bunch at different stores as well. I found a dress in a color I really liked that also came in various different styles so the girls could pick their favorites, but then I found out the was being discontinued. Boo. I gave up looking Trouwjurken 2013 for a few months {the perfect dress will on my lap, right?} until this weekend.





Three of my bridesmaids {including my sister} live in Portland, Maine {where I grew up a few minutes from where we are married}, but the other three live in Chicago, LA, Tucson. So the three local bridesmaids plus mom did some shopping it looks like everyone is going to be in the same dress! So, when I saw the above photo of all the in the same dress, but different cardigans shoes, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for the Lange Cocktailjurken ladies to let their personalities shine through. How cute are their hair pieces by Untamed Petals? Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment