Monday 12 November 2012

Mom what do you think




OK, it is true that the shoes will be carried around in her hands most of the night and maybe she'll learn a valuable lesson from that. They hobble around like those Chinese ladies who had their feet bound as infants. I never wore such shoes after seeing what was happening with my oldest sisters as I reached that critical age.





It really is possible to find and wear fashionable shoes without falling for the torture devices the "everybody is wearing them" crowd buys like sheep.





As I mom, I took a look at the dress and the shoes and think she'll look great! Hate to say it, but you can back off a bit. If you want, you could suggest she get the same shoe but with Feest Jurken a little lower heel.





The Cocktailjurken dress isn't all that revealing or to low cut.





Must be hard. We raised 2 sons. Never had a daughter. So I can see where you're coming from. I've watched what some of the girls my sons went out with and the girls wore more revealing things and were younger than 16!





Just put those rules out there. Such as Lange Avondjurken who are you going with, what time is the dance over, are you going out to eat or stopping at another person's house, are parents going to be there. I always asked all of those questions and even followed through with calling the parents to see if they were really going to be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment