Monday 12 November 2012

More attention from men when dressed low




So many women have no idea Vloer Lengte Avondjurken how to dress for the club or bar. Many get all dolled up, loads of make up, sparkly dresses or shirts, revealing clothing, heels, etc.





No way in hell would I ever approach Feest Jurken a girl dressed like that. Says she's high maintanence. Dressing like that doesn't even look good, it looks fake. What would I want to get with that for? High maintanence girls are needy and gold diggers, and etc. Not always of course, but there's a correlation. And it's enough to keep me away.





I've made an interesting observation these past few weeks. One weekend, I wasn't planning to go out and was at my friends house. I didn't want to go home to change so I just decided to 'be brave' and go out to this bar/club in the casual attire I had on (my friend's clothes don't fit me). I was basically in jeans, a long sleeved, cotton Cocktailjurken top and flat military boots. Somehow I got into this bar/club. Now I don't usually get approached much by men when out, I'd say it happens here and there. But for some reason, this night, I was 'hit on' incessantly. And not just by creeps, one very good-looking, intelligible man approached me and showed interest even though I was with my friend who was dressed up and looked drop-dead gorgeous. Why a man like that would approach me and not someone like my friend, I have no idea. Anyways I went home that night and my friends kept on raving on about how I was hit on all night. I decided to test this theory further and have started going out dressed more casual. Same effect. Any opinions as to why this is occurring?


No comments:

Post a Comment