Wednesday 14 November 2012

Monterey Budget Fashion




I know that question can have certain people running for the hills, I was one of those people. Just the thought of trying to work a sewing machine scared me. As well as the thought of actually wearing the clothes I attempted to make. No thank you!





Well im pretty sure you all have heard the old saying " If you don't succeed the first time, get up and try again." Well believe me in order to just get the feel of the sewing machine, I had to " try, and try again." Needless to say my kids aren't too happy with the "homemade" curtains they have hanging in their Trouwjurk Lange Mouw rooms. I"ll get back to them eventually :).





Now Im talking to all the amateur sewers out there. The ones that want to sew, really, really sew, but don't exactly have the skills to do it, well I've got the perfect dress for you to make, It's very versatile, comfortable, and very easy to sew. I am far from a professional seamstress or anything like that, but this dress was soo easy to make. The one thing that I loved about it was I Feest Jurken had to pieces in my closet that I loved, I just couldn't part with either of them. There was this very beautifully sequined top, and a flowery summer dress, in an awsome auqa color. I loved these to pieces. The top was one of those ones that is too short, you know those ones that kinda roll up and let the love handles hang freely. not my best fit, so no thank you. Well it was soo pretty and only five bucks I had to get it,even though it just hung in my closet for the longest time. There was also this beautiful blue summer dress that I really loved, but it was just a little too tight up top. Five dollar steal though, I couldn't resist. Well come to find out the two pieces would come together as a beautiful dress thats comfortable and I love to wear it. Here Lange Avondjurken is a link to show you step by step on how to make a great dress, look good, great for summer, or shopping, or even just lounging around at home, and It wont break your bank either. With a few accessories you'll be looking like a million bucks, but don't worry your secret is safe with me :)Now thats what I call fashion on a budget!


No comments:

Post a Comment